[Answer ID: 14153]
WHR-G54 Routers: Diag code key
Created 05/30/2012 19:25 | Updated 06/15/2012 17:28
Continuous Red: On Startup. RAM Error Red flash.
- Red Flash, 2 times: On Startup. Flash ROM Error
- Red Flash, 3 times: On Startup. A problem on the wired LAN Side
- Red Flash, 4 times: On Startup. A problem on the wireless LAN Side
- Power LED should be Green
- Wireless LED should be Green if the line is active. If it is blinking Green, wireless communication is active.
- Ethernet LED should be Green (100Mbps) or Amber (10Mbps) while the communication is active.
- The Red Diag LED will flash during boot and firmware updates.
- The Amber AOSS LED will glow while AOSS is in use.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.